Monday, February 1, 2010

Fundraising and our goal

Our goal is to raise $2300 as a team but we know how we just love to fund-raise. I'd like to make more then that. I was reading a blog today and I thought humm.. if everyone could just do something simple like this, then we'd raise enough money for our team's goal.

"I know that the economy has taken a toll on many and that financial circumstances may have changed. But contributions start at $5. And dollars add up quickly. How's this for a deal: I'll walk 60 miles in three days – in Chicago ... in August – if you'll skip one Starbucks between now and then and contribute that cash to the 3-Day. Ooh, or better yet, one Starbucks a month! Or whatever dollar amount is right for you, as they say on public television."

http://bethkujawski.blogspot.com/2010/01/lacing-up.html

This week some time I will put on the blog a donation button linking directly to the Susan G Komen 3 day walk event. The walk we are doing is for the SF Bay Area in Oct.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment